Diploma in Business Management
COURSE DURATION: 1 year | Intakes: January and September
To Apply for this Course: Click HERE
The Diploma in Business Management prepares undergraduate students for careers in management in both public and private sectors of the economy and also forms the foundation for undergraduate degrees in relevant fields. It also provides an avenue for achieving the Millennium Development Goals and the objectives of Vision 2030 for national development. This programme is highly relevant in all areas of management in organisations as it meets the needs for upcoming managers or those who need specific skills in the management of projects.
The programme intends to offer education and training in planning and management to a broad spectrum of students from the East African region and beyond.
MODE OF DELIVERY
Lectures and tutorials using notes, electronic presentations, instruction manuals, group discussions, practical laboratory demonstrations and fieldwork.
Open, Distance Learning, and e-Learning Mode
To be offered off-campus using a multi-media approach, including a variety of self-instructional print and video conferencing materials.
Blended Learning Mode
This is the use of combined face to face and open, distance learning and e-learning modes.
For More information Please contact
Tel: +254 02 4184160-5/254 20 2059163-4/ 0735704065/ 0729396808
Diploma in Business management
COURSE STRUCTURE AND DURATION.
- The course is divided into three semesters of four (4) months.
- The students will take all Fourteen (14) course units.
- Each course unit will be covered in 45 contact hours of study
- The course will be delivered through lectures and tutorials.
- The course will take one calendar year.
- No candidate will be registered in this course for more than six semesters (equivalent to 2 years).
- The students will be expected to carry out a Research Project which will constitute two units.
Diploma in Business Management
- KCSE grade C and above with C- in Maths or Business Studies or Commerce or Accounting or Economics AND C- in English or Kiswahili
- KCE/EACE Division II with a Pass in Maths or Business Course & one language
- ‘A’ level with at least 2 (two) Subsidiary Passes
- KCSE mean grade C- OR KCE/EACE DIV. III with a Professional Certificate* from a recognized Institution
*The certificate must have been undertaken for at least one semester from an institution recognized by the university of Nairobi senate
The Diploma in Business Management prepares undergraduate students for careers in Management in both public and private sectors of the economy and also forms the foundation for undergraduate degrees in relevant fields.
Fees and Funding
DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT - L123
|DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT - L123|
|TOTAL UNITS - 14UNITS|
|MEDICAL FEE (PER YEAR)||6,500.00|
|EXAMINATION (PER UNIT @1000)||14,000.00|
|ACTIVITY-( PER YEAR)||2,000.00|
|CAUTION - (ONCE)||5,000.00|
|REGISTRATION (PER SEMESTER@2250)||4,500.00|
|STUDENT ORGANISATION(PER YEAR)||1,000.00|
|ID CARD ( PER YEAR)||1,000.00|
|ICT SERVICES - (PER YEAR)||7,000.00|
|LIBRARY (PER YEAR)||4,000.00|